Productive is committed to your privacy and the security of your data. Here are all the measures we've taken to ensure that your data is never compromised, and we are constantly looking for ways to improve it furhter.
- All accounts have secure access over HTTPS (SSL), the security standard used in online banking
- Every account is password protected, all passwords pass through a one-way hash-and-salt technique before storing them in the database, so passwords can’t be read or used in any way
- Only a small subset of members of the Productive team has direct access to the live database, it is granted on a need-to-know basis and is tightly controlled.
Your Data Belongs To You
- On request, you get a full copy of your database, including access via API
- Every day we take automatic database snapshots and store them for 30 days, with manual snapshots once a month, which are stored for six months
- A standby replica of the database is here in case something physically happens to the original one
99% uptime service promise
- We guarantee an uptime service level of over 99%, you can check out the status of our services by visiting http://status.productive.io.
- Productive is closely monitored 24/7, if anything happens, we know about it immediately
- We use Stripe to handle all payments
- Card information storage, transmission and processing are completely PCI-Compliant. Every transaction is processed with the same high-level secure encryption just as in a bank. We don’t store your credit info nor do your credit card numbers pass through our servers at any time.
- Our workstations have full disk encryption at rest and we regularly apply critical patches and ensure there is no malware on any device
Server Access and Location
- We use Amazon AWS as our provider, hosted in the EU, with full encryption at rest
- The actual location of these data centers is known only to Amazon employees who have a legitimate business need to have such information
- Amazon provides a highly secure architecture and restricts unauthorized access with a robust physical security program with multiple certifications, if you want to know more, please visit https://aws.amazon.com/security/