If you’re one of those people who get swamped with countless browser tabs and prefer desktop apps over their browser versions any day of the week, you can download Productive as a desktop app for both Mac and Windows.
You’ll get all the benefits of a standalone app like a tray/dock icon for easy access and unread notifications badge or using alt+tab/cmd+tab to switch between top level windows without using a mouse. This all while still having all the features browser version offers.
If you would like to give this a try, go to https://www.productive.io/apps/.
If you want to have on-the-go access to Productive, download iOS or Android app to your mobile phone.
You can do almost anything on mobile that you’re now doing on desktop:
- Track time
- Create, manage and comment on tasks for all your projects
- View and upload attachments
- Track profitability for budgets
- Get notifications when something happens on a certain task or deal
- Get an overview of your sales pipeline
- Manage your contacts
- Switch between different organizations you're involved with
- ...and much much more
To download iOS mobile app go to: https://appsto.re/us/TcZi5.i
To download Android mobile app go to: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.infinum.productive