If you’re one of those people who get swamped with countless browser tabs and prefer desktop apps over their browser versions any day of the week, you can download Productive as a desktop app for both Mac and Windows.
You’ll get all the benefits of a standalone app like a tray/dock icon for easy access and unread notifications badge or using alt+tab/cmd+tab to switch between top level windows without using a mouse. This all while still having all the features browser version offers.
The desktop app comes with a timer widget which you'll be able to find in the tray at the top. Here's an example of what this looks like on Mac.
If you would like to give this a try, go to https://www.productive.io/apps/.
If you want to have on-the-go access to Productive, download iOS or Android app to your mobile phone.
You can do almost anything on mobile that you’re now doing on desktop:
- Track time
- Create, manage and comment on tasks for all your projects
- View and upload attachments
- Track profitability for budgets
- Get notifications when something happens on a certain task or deal
- Get an overview of your sales pipeline
- Manage your contacts
- Switch between different organizations you're involved with
- ...and much much more
To download iOS mobile app go to: https://appsto.re/us/TcZi5.i
To download Android mobile app go to: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.infinum.productive