Sales report shows you how your sales process is moving along, how much revenue is coming in and how many deals you're closing.
Go to the Reports tab in the main navigation and select Sales report from the dashboard.
Data in the header shows you total win rate, in other words how many deals you have won vs. how many deals you have lost.
The report shows you:
- New deals - the number of deals created in the selected period
- Sales potential - how much money you could potentially get from all the new deals
- Won deals - the number of deals you won
- Lost deals - the number of deals you lost
- Won revenue - how much revenue comes from the deals you won
- Lost revenue - how much revenue is lost
Select a time frame you want to get the data for.
Create a sales report for the whole company or for a specific responsible person.
If you added tags to deals, you can create a report based on those tags. This way you can get a report only for a specific group of deals that share the same tag.
When you set all the criteria, click on the checkmark button to run the report.
Click on a column name to sort the data ascending or descending.
Go to the dropdown menu on the left and select on of of the options for grouping the data in the report:
The report will display the data based on the group by option you choose.
You can export a report to PDF, XLS and CSV. Click on the export button, choose a format and click on the Export option.