Zapier is a third-party service which sends the information about actions made in Productive to other apps you are using.
When an action is made in Productive, Zapier sends the information to the other app, i.e. Slack chat.
This type of action made in Productive can be sent to other apps:
- Deal is created
- Service is added/ updated
- Task is created
- Expense is added/ updated
- Budget is added/ updated
- Invoice is created
- New company is created
You can connect the apps in a way that fits your workflow best. For example, if you connect Productive tasks with Slack, each time new task is added to Productive, you'll get a notification in the Slack channel.
What do you need to connect Zapier and Productive?
- You need a Zapier account
- Link for connecting Zapier with Productive
- API key which you can find in your Productive account