Managing out-of-pocket expenses in Productive
Whenever you add an expense to a Productive budget, you can mark it as either billable or non-billable.
- Will not be billed to the client
- The revenue will stay the same
- The expense will not show up in the invoice
- Will be billed to the client
- The revenue will also increase
- The expense will show up on the invoice
Productive allows you to add your default markup when adding an expense – in this case, 5%.
All you have to do is add this 5 % and the billable amount is calculated automatically, saving you the trouble.