Go to Reports > Time.
The time report is one of the most important reports for an agency.
The default time report in Productive is grouped by Person. Team members are on the left and these following columns are on the right:
- Capacity - total expected work hours
- Available - total expected work hours further reduced by time booked on vacations and sick leave (or other custom events)
- Scheduled - total time scheduled on projects
- Worked - total worked time overall
- Billable - total billable time (can be higher or lower than Worked time)
- Billable utilization (Billable / Worked) - how billable a person is in percentage when comparing total worked time to billable time
Different utilization metrics
If you want to build a different time report you can use the blue toolbar at the top to customize what you see.
- Columns - choose which columns you want to include in the report
- Group by - you can group the report per client, date range, project, etc.
- Filters - use this to filter only data for, e.g. a specific person
The time report also has a lot of different ratio Columns that you can include in the report.
If you want to export the report or save the report for future use, you can use the buttons highlighted below.